Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Like Pop Music

A lot of American singers and banks are very popular in China. For example, Avril Lavigne, The back street boys and Alicia Keys. When I was in China, I like listening to their songs, especially “When you’re gone” by Avril and “As long as you love me” by back street boys. One of the most important reason I like music because I want to relax.
I think rock music is too nosy to listen when I feel tired. On the other hand, I like light music. Sometimes wards of songs explain what I’m thinking about. I always use music to show if I am happy or not. The Pop singers like life authors, they write normal life into a song and people use the song to enjoy life. Some music also give to me some brave and face my life again. So try to find your favorite music and make friends with them.

No comments: