Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Travel

The oil price becomes higher and higher because resources are very poor. Oil is the first energy right now, so it limits business developing. This is a big problem that is close to us. We drive our car to go to work, go to school and go shopping. We cannot live without cars. Also a car needs to drink oil every day. On the other hand, if the oil price gets much higher, we should pay more money for feeding our car. For example, our income is $500 per month; my car needs 30 gallon per month. The oil price is $4 per gallon, so my oil fee is $120 per month. If the oil price gets higher by $1, I should pay $30 more. It’s a big deal for me. I will think that I should sell my car and buy a bicycle. People same as me may go out by bus or on foot. Driving car is very convenient and fast, so our living steps will become more slow. I will leave my house much earlier; it means I lose 20 minutes for sleeping. It’s also a big problem for me, because I should hold many bags in my hands.

No comments: