Thursday, May 1, 2008

CESL

I have studied CESL for 6 months. I think CESL is a good place to study English because teachers are very kind and classmates are friendly. It is unbelievable that all of the world people together to study. We have different culture and different background, but we can exchange our opinions with English. CESL likes a big family. There are no age difference and sex difference. There is saying in China: if you meet a friend, you are the luck dog. We come from the whole world so we should treasure our friendship. I also have some advices for CESL. The first one is CESL can organize more activities for traveling. The second one is CESL should give us more Toefl classes per week. The third one is teachers should give more help to shy people and let them try to talk. I think traveling is a best way to make people relax and know each other. Traveling also improve our knowledge of American cultural. I think we should have more Toefl classes because we come to CESL is we want to improve our English skills and study in USA. Toefl is one required that we come to university in USA. We should do more Toefl practices. I think many students are the first time to USA so they are too shy to speak English. CESL teachers should give them more encourage. I think they are very helpful to CESL.

No comments: