Thursday, May 1, 2008

MY FEELING OF CARBENDALE

Carbondale is a small town of Illinois. Although it’s near Chicago, it is not as developing as Chicago. SIUC is here, so it looks like a university town. There are not so many interesting places such as bar, showplace and shopping more. The population of Carbondale is 25597, so it always quiet on the streets. At the first month when I been here, I think every things are very funny, because this is my first time to go abroad. After three mouths, I think Carbondale is very boring. There are not so many delicious restaurants and also a little expressive. In Carbondale people are very kind, church support us free lunch and invite me come to celebrate Christmas. The most different between Carbondale and my hometown is I feel I live in natural because green trees, beautiful birds and a number of animals are around me. CESL teachers help me a lot, not only English study, but also life problems. I made so many international friends in CESL. I like live in Carbondale.

No comments: